Adds a BF3 Battle Report button to any Battlelog battle report that has BBlog enabled
Plug-in Ver: 1.1 - Feb 4, 2013
Plugin URL: http://bf3battlereports.appspot.com/Batrep_BBlog_plugin.js
- If you have not already done so, install the Better Battlelog Addon on your browser (Firefox/Chrome only).
- Log in to Battlelog.
- Click the Better Battlelog tab to open the BBLog configs.
- Click the Plugins button.
- Type the following into the text field: http://bf3battlereports.appspot.com/Batrep_BBlog_plugin.js and press "Enter".
- Press F5 or click Refresh to refresh the page.
- Install Complete.
How to Use:
- Opens Battlelog report using this site. (bf3battlereports.appspot.com)
- View additional stats not available on Battlelog.
- Export BF3 Battle Report to a jpg/png. (Does NOT export the original Battlelog Report)
- View any battle report on Battlelog.
- There should be a button next to the report header and other battle report buttons that says "BF3BattleReport". Click it.
- Please report any issues here.
- i.e. missing button, broken link, no report.